One of the challenges of creating a new product is ensuring that you get it to market as quickly as possible so that your competitors don’t beat you to it. However, you still need to make sure that it looks good and works well, or you risk investing your time, money, and reputation on a faulty product that nobody wants. .Discerning manufacturers solve this conundrum, by creating prototypes of the product and relying on low volume injection molding to produce high-quality parts in small batches, so they can test and analyze the product throughout the design phase.
Low volume injection molding is a form of rapid prototyping or rapid tooling. Here are some of the benefits that it offers:
- Low volume production – It can deliver high-quality parts of up to 100,000 in volume from production resins. This makes rapid injection molding like end-use prototype manufacturing. It still produces products that are identical to the actual production parts but reduces costs and lead times compared to actual production tooling.
- Durable and functional parts – Low volume injection molding uses materials like aluminum and steel. Reputable rapid prototyping services rely on those options, particularly steel, so they can provide more value to you. Steel rapid tool injection molding can provide over double the parts that you require when compared to aluminum.
- Cost-effective – This rapid prototyping method requires lower upfront costs, and it can produce actual product-grade materials, which are more practical for understanding and analyzing your final product’s design, aesthetics, and function.
- Quick – Low volume injection molding produces high-quality parts rapidly. Just be sure to work with a reputable service provider that has a proven reputation for delivering results on time and on budget.
- Versatile – Injection molding, produces prototypes from actual materials, allowing you to easily test parts and products. Low volume molding is practical for many different types of products, and it lets you make smaller investments in materials, while ensuring better design flexibility, quicker access to markets, while also closing the gap between high-volume production and prototyping.
Get in touch with a rapid prototyping service that is trusted for their low volume injection molding services. Every project and manufacturing process will have its own guidelines and challenges for success, and an expert can review your project to help you find ways to reduce the lead time and cost in the long run.
About Start Prototyping Start Prototyping mainly supply our rapid prototyping service and plastic injection manufacturing for many 3D print companies in the world. Start Prototyping has been engaged in rapid prototyping about 10 years, helping too many designers to turn their ideas into reality. Most of the conceptual prototype of the design has been successfully put into the market and has achieved good benefits. Among them, the most representative metal prototype machining, plastic prototype machining, CNC aluminum machining, Low-Volume Manufacturing, processing technology including CNC machining, vacuum casting, rapid tooling, 3D printing and so on. We have the standard quality inspection process, which is completely in line with the customer’s industrial design. It’s a great honor to be a partner with you. Contact Info Contact：James Yuan Company:Start Prototyping Add：LongGang Village, LongXi Town, BoLuo County, HuiZhou City,GuangDong Province, China Tel：+86-13352636504 Email：[email protected] Web：http://www.startprototyping.com